After the success of my Paper Plate Owl, I thought to myself “How can I make a similar craft for Christmas?” I realized that two things may crafts for kids very popular:
- Paper Plates
This craft includes both! Here are the steps to make a Paper Plate Angel.
- a white paper plate
- scraps of construction paper
- markers, crayons, or paints
- Color a paper plate in whatever color you choose. This will be the angel’s body.
- Fold down the right and left sides of the plates. This will make the angel’s gown.
- Cut a circle out of paper and draw the angel’s face. Glue this to the top of the plate.
- Trace your child’s hands on to paper, and cut them out. Glue the hands to the back of your angel, and it’s finished!