65.1K Flares Made with Flare More Info'> 65.1K Flares ×
I saw a similar craft posted at my daughter’s school when I took her to speech therapy last week, so I took a photo of it, and we created it at home. It’s a super simple project that’s great for kids of all ages!
Paper Plate Owl
- a white paper plate
- scraps of construction paper
- markers, crayons, or paints
- Begin by coloring the inside (concave portion) of your plate. This will be the owl’s chest.
- Next, fold in the two sides of the plate to make the wings. Fold down the top of the plate to make the head.
- Color the wings. I’m apparently going with a retro 1970s look for my owl.
- For the final step, glue two feet, two eyes, and a beak. You can choose any color paper you like to get different looks for your owl.